I have found my new call in life. I like to eat good food but never find the energy or time to cook for one person. The MBA program I'm going through has taken away the little motivation I had for cooking and I have fallen into the trap of eating fast-food almost everyday. I have found that many of my single classmates feel the same way, and we all justify eating out for the sake of "networking." I spend around $200/month in restaurants, which doesn't make sense for someone with no salary. I have become addicted to fast-food. Quite the confession. Nevertheless, this realization has become the basis for my new call in life:
a cooking blog.
Yesterday, while making some food for lunch, I realized I have come up with some ultra-fast, really-tasty recipes. This year I have the goal of spending less money dining out, so I have been making my own fast-food. And then I thought, "hey, I could share them with my friends and then have my own blog like everyone else does."
So here goes the first one. Most of these meals can be prepared in less than 10 minutes (because I'm that impatient). On a last note, these food ideas are healthier and cheaper than going for fast-food, but I don't claim them to be low-calorie or really cheap. With that said, Bon Appétit!
No comments:
Post a Comment